Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will. The timeless 501® Jean, reinterpreted for today with a sleek skinny leg. A blank canvas for self-expression. Crafted with a hint of stretch
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Designed with the iconic straight fit and a signature button fly
How it Fits
- Straight fit through hip and thigh
- High rise: 11.125"
- Skinny leg opening: 12.25"
- Inseam: 30"
- Measurements based on size 27
- model is 5'9 and is wearing size 27
Composition & Care
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Heavyweight Denim
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
See all our Levi's products here.